Credits - Workshops and Teaching
Visiting lecturer work includes
- Visiting Lecturer in casting and directing actors - The Met Film School, Ealing
- Associate Lecturer - London Metropolitan University, MA Film Production; Commercial Project module & 5 minute Drama module (Semester 2)
- Visiting Lecturer/Casting Consultant - Northern Film School, final year Film & Moving Image Production students. MA students.
- Directing Actors/Casting workshops for BA & MA film students at the Northern Film School.
- Visiting Artist at Ohio University, Athens, USA - ran acting workshops for graduate actors in the School of Theatre and casting workshops for graduate directors in the Film School.
- Drama Lecturer
- B.A. (hons) Communication Arts; University College of Ripon & York St. John.
Drama school work includes
- Acting for Camera workshops with 1st, 2nd and postgraduate acting students at ALRA South
- Acting for Camera workshops with 2nd year acting students at Manchester Metropolitan University
- Audition technique & speeches – foundation course, Mountview.
- Drama facilitator and lecturer at East15 drama school.
- Accreditor & assessor for the National Council of Drama Training.
- Master Classes in casting, auditioning, casting workshops at:
- Birmingham School of Acting; Arts Ed; E15; RADA; BOVTS
- Mentor for MA Directing students at Bristol Old Vic Theatre School.
Casting workshops include
Developed over the past ten years, I have a range of different types and styles of workshops, tailor made for each client.
Casting workshops at:
- The Actors Centre
- Equity branches
- The Actors Guild
- Identity Drama School;
- Arcola Theatre;
- Bristol Old Vic Theatre School;
Improvisation & devising workshops include
- ‘Month of Sundays’/’SoS Workshops’ – The Actors Centre & British Legion
- Devising and improvisation workshops. Ongoing. For professional actors.
- Workshop Leader at Croydon Young People’s Theatre –
- Planning and running weekly Saturday workshops at Croydon Warehouse Theatre.
- Directing devised projects, scenes & Chekhov at:
- Arts Ed;
- Bretton Hall.
Qualifications & skills include
- B.A. (Hons) in Dramatic Arts. (Bretton Hall);
- 1 Year Director’s Attachment at Bristol Old Vic Theatre School;
- Recipient of 1992 Rose Bruford Award for Young Directors
- 6 years professional stage management experience:
- ASM & DSM, repertory theatre, open air theatre, youth theatre, fringe theatre.